Viasat, Inc. – Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships, Alliances and Investments
- Pages: 241
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: ML1315129FD
Marketline's Viasat, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Viasat, Inc. since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Viasat, Inc.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Viasat, Inc.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
– Provides intelligence on Viasat, Inc.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
– Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Viasat, Inc. and its subsidiaries since 2007.
– Information about key financial and legal advisors for Viasat, Inc.'s financial deals transactions.
– Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Viasat, Inc.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS
TARGETS AND PARTNERS
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Mergers and Acquisitions - Overview
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports
Partnership - Deal reports
Capital Raising - Overview
Capital Raising - Deal reports
Divestments - Overview
Divestments - Deal reports
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database
Deal Definition and Methodology
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: ViaSat M&A volume and value trend (2017-YTD2021)
Table 2: ViaSat M&A activity by geography (2017-YTD2021)
Table 3: ViaSat capital raising volume and value trend (2017-YTD2021)
Table 4: ViaSat capital raising by deal type (2017-YTD2021)
Table 5: ViaSat divestments volume and value trend (2017-YTD2021)
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: ViaSat M&A volume and value trend (2017-YTD2021)
Figure 2: ViaSat M&A activity by geography (2017-YTD2021)
Figure 3: ViaSat capital raising volume and value trend (2017-YTD2021)
Figure 4: ViaSat capital raising by deal type (2017-YTD2021)
Figure 5: ViaSat divestments volume and value trend (2017-YTD2021)