Kuwait: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 33
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-056
This PEST country analysis report on Kuwait provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Kuwait through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Kuwait through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Kuwait through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Kuwait through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kuwait , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kuwait 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kuwait in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kuwait perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kuwait perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kuwait perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018June 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.4. Composition of government
3.3.5. Key policies
3.3.8. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.5. Fiscal situation
4.4.6. Foreign trade
4.4.7. External debt
4.4.8. Current account
4.4.9. Foreign exchange position
4.4.10. Monetary situation
4.4.12. Key monetary indicators
4.4.13. Consumer price index inflation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.2. Age and gender-wise composition
5.3.4. Healthcare and social welfare
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and Policies
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Kuwait – Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Gender (% of Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kuwait
Figure 2: Kuwait – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Kuwait – Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Evolution of Real GDP Growth in Kuwait, 2008-2018
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Kuwait (Constant Prices), 20132023f
Figure 6: Sector Specific GDP in Kuwait, 2018
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Kuwait, 2013-2018
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Kuwait, 2013-2018
Figure 9: Services Output in Kuwait, 2013-2018
Figure 10: Kuwait’s External Trade, 2014-2018
Figure 11: Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index-Based Inflation in Kuwait, 20132023f
Figure 12: Number of Unemployed and Rate of Unemployment in Kuwait, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Major Religions in Kuwait
Figure 14: Healthcare Expenditure, 2011-2017
Figure 15: Internet Users in Kuwait, 2013-2018e