Bolivia: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 37
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-055
This PEST country analysis report on Bolivia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Bolivia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Bolivia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Bolivia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Bolivia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Bolivia , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Bolivia 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Bolivia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Bolivia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Bolivia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Bolivia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018 June 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Composition of the Chamber of Deputies
3.3.5. Key policies
3.3.8. Foreign and defense
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.3.2. Financial authorities/regulators
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.3. Fiscal situation
4.4.4. Current account
4.4.5. Foreign trade
4.4.6. External debt
4.4.7. International investment position
4.4.8. Monetary situation
4.4.9. Key monetary indicators
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.3. Social welfare
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and development
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Bolivia Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Bolivia
Figure 2: Bolivia Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Bolivia Head of State and Government
Figure 4: Composition of the Chamber of Deputies, October 2014
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Bolivia (%), 20072018
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth (US$ Billion/%), 20132023f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Bolivia, 2018
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Bolivia (BOB Billion/%), 20132018
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Bolivia (BOB Billion/%), 20132018
Figure 10: Services Output in Bolivia (BOB Billion/%), 20132018
Figure 11: Bolivia’s Trade Position (US$ Billion), 20132018
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Bolivia, 20132023f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Bolivia (Thousands/%), 20132023f
Figure 14: Major Religions in Bolivia
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/%), 20112017
Figure 16: Internet Users in Bolivia (Millions/%), 2013-2018e