Yemen: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 32
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-053
This PEST country analysis report on Yemen provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Yemen through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Yemen through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Yemen through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Yemen through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Yemen, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Yemen's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Yemen in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Yemen perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Yemen perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Yemen perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (January 2018 - July 2019)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.3. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Yemen – Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Yemen
Figure 2: Yemen – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Yemen – Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Yemen, 2008-2018
Figure 5: Yemen’s GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices), 2013-2023f
Figure 6: Sector-specific GDP in Yemen, 2018e
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Yemen (YER Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Yemen (YER Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 9: Services Output in Yemen (YER Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 10: Trade Position in Yemen (US$ Billion), 2014-18e
Figure 11: CPI and CPI-Based Inflation in Yemen, 2013-2023f
Figure 12: Unemployment in Yemen (Thousands/%), 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/%), 2011-2017
Figure 14: Internet User and Penetration (Millions/&), 2013-2018e