Turkmenistan In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 42
- Published: November 2020
- Report Code: ML00003-049
This PEST country analysis report on Turkmenistan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Turkmenistan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Turkmenistan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Turkmenistan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Turkmenistan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Turkmenistan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Turkmenistan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Turkmenistan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Turkmenistan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Turkmenistan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Turkmenistan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
2. Key highlights
2.1. Key developments November 2019 - October 2020
3. KEY FACTS
4. GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION
5. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Key political figure
5.3.2. Structure of government
5.3.3. Key policies
5.4.1. Governance indicators
6. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Financial system
6.4.1. GDP and growth rate
6.4.2. Fiscal situation
6.4.3. International investment position
6.4.4. Monetary situation
7. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
7.3. Structure and policies
7.3.1. Demographic composition
8. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
8.3. Structure and policies
9.1. Ask the analyst
9.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkmenistan – Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Turkmenistan
Figure 2: Turkmenistan – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Turkmenistan – Key Political Figure
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Turkmenistan, 2010-2019
Figure 5: Real GDP and Real GDP Growth Rate in Turkmenistan, 2015-2024f
Figure 6: Sector-specific GDP in Turkmenistan, 2019
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Turkmenistan (TMT Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Turkmenistan (TMT Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 9: Services Output in Turkmenistan (TMT Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 10: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Turkmenistan, 2015-2024f
Figure 11: Unemployment Rate in Turkmenistan (%), 2015-2019
Figure 12: Major Religions in Turkmenistan
Figure 13: Healthcare Expenditure in Turkmenistan (US$ Billion/%), 2012-2018
Figure 14: Internet Users in Turkmenistan (Millions/%), 2015-2019