Tunisia: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 32
- Published: June 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-048
This PEST country analysis report on Tunisia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Tunisia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Tunisia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Tunisia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Tunisia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Tunisia , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Tunisia 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Tunisia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Tunisia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Tunisia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Tunisia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018 May 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Composition of Government
3.3.5. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.3. Fiscal situation
4.4.4. Current account
4.4.5. Foreign trade
4.4.6. External debt
4.4.7. International investment position
4.4.8. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.3. Social welfare
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.2. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Telecommunications, broadband, and Internet
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Tunisia Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Tunisia Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Tunisia
Figure 2: Tunisia Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Tunisia Head of State and Government
Figure 4: Tunisia Distribution of Seats by Political Party in the 2014 Elections
Figure 5: Tunisia Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 20082018e
Figure 6: Tunisia GDP and GDP Growth (US$ Billion/%), 20132023f
Figure 7: Tunisia GDP by Sector (%), 2018e
Figure 8: Tunisia Agricultural Output (TND Billion/%), 20132018e
Figure 9: Tunisia Industrial Output (TND Billion/%), 20132018e
Figure 10: Tunisia Services Output (TND Billion/%), 20132018e
Figure 11: Tunisia Trade Position (US$ Billion), 20142018
Figure 12: Tunisia Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-Based Inflation, 20132023f
Figure 13: Tunisia Unemployment (Millions/%), 20132023f
Figure 14: Tunisia Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/%), 20112017
Figure 15: Tunisia Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 20142018e