Trinidad and Tobago In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 36
- Published: November 2020
- Report Code: ML00003-047
This PEST country analysis report on Trinidad and Tobago provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Trinidad and Tobago through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Trinidad and Tobago through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Trinidad and Tobago through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Trinidad and Tobago through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Trinidad and Tobago, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Trinidad and Tobago's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Trinidad and Tobago in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Trinidad and Tobago perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Trinidad and Tobago perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Trinidad and Tobago perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (November 2019 - October 2020)
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on Trinidad and Tobago’s economy
1.4.2. Government measures
1.4.3. Impact on economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.4.2. Research and Development
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Trinidad and Tobago – Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2019
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Figure 2: Trinidad and Tobago – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Trinidad and Tobago – Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in the House of Representatives, August 2020
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Trinidad and Tobago (%), 2010-2019
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Trinidad and Tobago (Constant Prices), 2015-2024f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Trinidad and Tobago, 2019
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Trinidad and Tobago (TT$ Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Trinidad and Tobago (TT$ Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 10: Services Output in Trinidad and Tobago (TT$ Billion/%), 2015-2020f
Figure 11: Trade in Trinidad and Tobago (US$ Billion), 2015-2018
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation in Trinidad and Tobago, 2015-2024f
Figure 13: Unemployment Rate in Trinidad and Tobago (%), 2015-2019
Figure 14: Major Religions in Trinidad and Tobago, 2011
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP (US$ Billion/%), 2015-2018
Figure 16: Internet Users and Percentage of Population (Millions/%), 2015-2019