Peru: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 33
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-036
This PEST country analysis report on Peru provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Peru through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Peru through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Peru through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Peru through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Peru, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Peru's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Peru in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Peru perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Peru perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Peru perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018-July 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.4. Key political parties
3.3.5. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.6. Fiscal situation
4.4.7. Current account
4.4.8. Foreign trade
4.4.9. External debt
4.4.10. International investment position
4.4.11. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.2. Religious composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Peru – Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Peru
Figure 2: Peru – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Peru – Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in the National Congress of Peru, 2016
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Peru, 2008-2018
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Peru (Constant Prices), 2013-2023f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Peru, 2018
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Peru, 2013-2018
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Peru, 2013-2018
Figure 10: Service Output in Peru, 2013-2018
Figure 11: Peru’s External Trade, 2014-2018
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index-based Inflation in Peru, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Peru, 2013-2023f
Figure 14: Religions in Peru, 2017
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure in Peru, 2011-2017
Figure 16: Public Education Expenditure in Peru, 2010-2016
Figure 17: Internet Users and Penetration, 2013-2018e