Pakistan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 37
- Published: May 2020
- Report Code: ML00003-033
This PEST country analysis report on Pakistan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Pakistan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Pakistan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Pakistan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Pakistan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Pakistan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Pakistan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Pakistan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Pakistan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Pakistan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Pakistan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.2.2. Key developments (January 2019 - May 2020)
1.3. Impact of COVID19 on the Iranian economy
22.214.171.124. Travel ban
1.3.2. Impact of COVID19 on the economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIO
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key policies
3.3.5. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. Current account
4.4.4. Foreign trade
4.4.5. Gross Government debt
4.4.6. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.3. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Pakistan – key facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-year population by gender (% of total population), 2019
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Pakistan
Figure 2: Pakistan – key political events timeline
Figure 3: Pakistan – Key political figures
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP growth in Pakistan, 2009-19
Figure 5: GDP and GDP growth rate of Pakistan (constant prices), 2014-24f
Figure 6: Sector specific GDP in Pakistan, 2019
Figure 7: Agricultural output in Pakistan, 2014-19
Figure 8: Industrial output in Pakistan, 2014-19
Figure 9: Services output in Pakistan, 2014-19
Figure 10: Pakistan’s external trade, 2014-18
Figure 11: CPI and CPI-based inflation in Pakistan, 2014-24f
Figure 12: Unemployment in Pakistan, 2014-24f
Figure 13: Major religions in Pakistan
Figure 14: Healthcare expenditure in Pakistan, 2012-18
Figure 15: Internet users in Pakistan, 2014-19