Mongolia In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 55
- Published: October 2021
- Report Code: ML00003-028
This PEST country analysis report on Mongolia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Mongolia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Mongolia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Mongolia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Mongolia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Mongolia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Mongolia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Mongolia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Mongolia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Mongolia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Mongolia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments in October 2020 - September 2021
1.4. Recovery of the economy from the COVID-19 crisis
1.4.2. Vaccination rollout
1.4.3. Government measures
1.4.4. Impact on the economy
1.5. Key facts
1.6. Geographical location
2. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
2.3. Structure and policies
2.3.1. Key political figures
2.3.2. Structure of government
2.4. Key policies
2.4.2. Foreign and defense policies
2.5.1. Governance indicators
3. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Financial system
3.4.1. GDP and growth rate
3.4.2. Fiscal situation
3.4.3. International investment position
4. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Demographic composition
4.3.4. Social welfare
4.4.2. Income Distribution
5. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Intellectual property
5.3.2. Research and development
6.1. Ask the analyst
6.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Mongolia – key facts, 2021
Table 2: Mongolia – mid-year population by age (% of total population), 2020
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Mongolia, 2021
Figure 2: Mongolia – key political events timeline
Figure 3: Mongolia – key political figures
Figure 4: Mongolia – distribution of seats by political party, 2020
Figure 5: Mongolia – evolution of the GDP growth rate (%), 2011-2020
Figure 6: Mongolia – GDP and GDP growth rate (constant prices), 2016-2025f
Figure 7: Mongolia – sector-specific GDP, 2020
Figure 8: Mongolia – agricultural output (MNT trillion/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 9: Mongolia – industrial output (MNT trillion/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 10: Mongolia – services output (MNT trillion/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 11: Mongolia – general government net lending/borrowing (MNT trillion/% of GDP), 2016-2025f
Figure 12: Mongolia – current account balance ($ billion/% of GDP), 2016-2025f
Figure 13: Mongolia – volume of exports and imports of goods and services growth (%), 2016-2021f
Figure 14: Mongolia – general government gross debt ($ billion/% of GDP), 2016-2025f
Figure 15: Mongolia – consumer price index and CPI-based inflation, 2016-2025f
Figure 16: Mongolia – unemployment rate (%), 2016-2025f
Figure 17: Mongolia – major religions (%), 2010
Figure 18: Mongolia – expenditure on healthcare ($ billion/%), 2011-2020
Figure 19: Mongolia – internet users (millions/%), 2016-2020