Lithuania: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 38
- Published: June 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-027
This PEST country analysis report on Lithuania provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Lithuania through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Lithuania through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Lithuania through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Lithuania through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Lithuania , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Lithuania 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Lithuania in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Lithuania perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Lithuania perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Lithuania perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018May 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Composition of Parliament
3.3.5. Key policies
3.3.6. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.3.2. Banking sector
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.3. Fiscal situation
4.4.4. Current account
4.4.5. Foreign trade
4.4.6. External debt
4.4.7. International investment position
4.4.8. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.4. Social welfare
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
6.4.2. Research and development
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Lithuania Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Lithuania
Figure 2: Lithuania Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Lithuania Head of State and Government
Figure 4: Lithuania Distribution of Seats by Political Parties after the Parliamentary Elections, 2016
Figure 5: Lithuania Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 20072018
Figure 6: Lithuania GDP and GDP Growth 20132023f
Figure 7: Lithuania GDP by Sector (%), 2018
Figure 8: Lithuania Agricultural Output, 20132018
Figure 9: Lithuania Industrial Output , 20132018
Figure 10: Lithuania Services Output, 20132018
Figure 11: Lithuania Trade Position , 2013-2018
Figure 12: Lithuania Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-Based Inflation (%), 20132023f
Figure 13: Lithuania Unemployment , 20132023f
Figure 14: Lithuania Major Religions (%), 2018
Figure 15: Lithuania Healthcare Expenditure , 20112017
Figure 9: Lithuania Government Expenditure on Education , 20072016
Figure 16: Lithuania Internet Users and Penetration , 20132018e