Kyrgyzstan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 35
- Published: June 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-023
This PEST country analysis report on Kyrgyzstan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Kyrgyzstan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Kyrgyzstan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Kyrgyzstan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Kyrgyzstan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kyrgyzstan , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kyrgyzstan 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kyrgyzstan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kyrgyzstan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kyrgyzstan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kyrgyzstan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018 May 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographic location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Key political parties
3.3.3. Composition of government
3.3.4. Structure of the government
3.3.5. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.3. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policy
6.4.1. Telecommunications and Internet
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Kyrgyzstan Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Population), 2018e
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kyrgyzstan
Figure 2: Kyrgyzstan Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Kyrgyzstan Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Composition of Parliament after 2015 Elections
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Kyrgyzstan (%), 20072018e
Figure 6: Kyrgyzstan’s GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices), 20132023f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Kyrgyzstan, 2018e
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Kyrgyzstan (KGS Billion/%), 20132018e
Figure 9: Industrial output in Kyrgyzstan (KGS Billion/%), 20132018e
Figure 10: Services output in Kyrgyzstan (KGS Billion/%), 20132018e
Figure 11: Kyrgyzstan’s External Trade (US$ Billion), 20132018
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Kyrgyzstan, 20132023f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Kyrgyzstan (Thousands/%), 20132023f
Figure 14: Major Religions in Kyrgyzstan, 2017
Figure 15: Health Expenditure (US$ Billion/%), 20112017
Figure 16: Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 2013-2018e