Kazakhstan In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 42
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: ML00003-022
This PEST country analysis report on Kazakhstan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Kazakhstan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Kazakhstan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Kazakhstan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Kazakhstan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kazakhstan , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kazakhstan 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kazakhstan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (June 2020 - May 2021)
1.4. Recovery of the economy from Covid-19 crisis
1.4.2. Government measures
18.104.22.168. Travel Ban
1.4.4. Impact on the economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.4. Structure and policies
3.4.1. Key political figures
3.4.2. Structure of government
3.4.3. Key political parties
3.5. Key policies
3.5.1. Economic and Social
3.5.2. Foreign and defense policies
3.6.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. Current account
4.4.4. Foreign trade
4.4.5. External debt
4.4.6. International investment position
4.4.7. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.2. Structure and policies
5.2.1. Demographic composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and Development
6.4.1. Telecommunications, broadband, and Internet
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Kazakhstan – key facts, 2021
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Total Population), 2020
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kazakhstan, 2021
Figure 2: Kazakhstan – key political events timeline
Figure 3: Kazakhstan – key political figures
Figure 4: Distribution of seats in the Legislative Assembly after the August 2020 elections in Kazakhstan
Figure 5: Kazakhstan – Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
Figure 6: Kazakhstan – Real GDP and Real GDP Growth Rate (US$ Bn/%), 2016-2025f
Figure 7: Kazakhstan – GDP by Sector (%), 2020
Figure 8: Kazakhstan – Agricultural Output (KZT Tn/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 9: Kazakhstan – Industrial Output (KZT Tn/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 10: Kazakhstan – Services Output (KZT Tn/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 11: Kazakhstan – Trade Position, 2016-2025f
Figure 12: Kazakhstan – Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Inflation (%), 2016-2025f
Figure 13: Kazakhstan – Unemployment Rate (%), 2016-2025f
Figure 14: Kazakhstan – Major Religions (%), 2019
Figure 15: Kazakhstan – Total Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Bn/%), 2012-2018
Figure 16: Kazakhstan – Gross Enrollment Ratio (%), 2012-2020
Figure 17: Kazakhstan – Total expenditure on R&D(Bn/%), 2010-2019
Figure 18: Kazakhstan – Internet Users and Penetration (Million/%), 2016-2020