Kazakhstan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 33
- Published: May 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-022
This PEST country analysis report on Kazakhstan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Kazakhstan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Kazakhstan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Kazakhstan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Kazakhstan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kazakhstan , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kazakhstan 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kazakhstan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kazakhstan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018 - May 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.3. Fiscal situation
4.4.4. Current account
4.4.5. Foreign trade
4.4.6. External debt
4.4.7. International investment position
4.4.8. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.4.1. Telecommunications, broadband, and Internet
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Kazakhstan – Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (Percentage of Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kazakhstan
Figure 2: Kazakhstan – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Kazakhstan – Head of State and Government
Figure 4: Kazakhstan – Evolution of GDP Growth (%), 2007-2018e
Figure 5: Kazakhstan – GDP and GDP Growth (US$ Billion/%), 2013-2023f
Figure 6: Kazakhstan – GDP by Sector (%), 2018e
Figure 7: Kazakhstan – Agricultural Output (KZT Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 8: Kazakhstan – Industrial Output (KZT Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 9: Kazakhstan – Services Output (KZT Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 11: Kazakhstan – Trade Position, 2013-2018
Figure 11: Kazakhstan – Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-Based Inflation, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Kazakhstan – Unemployment (Thousands/%), 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Kazakhstan – Major Religions (%), 2018
Figure 14: Kazakhstan – Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/%), 2011-2017
Figure 15: Kazakhstan – Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 2013-2018e