Georgia: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 35
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-018
This PEST country analysis report on Georgia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Georgia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Georgia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Georgia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Georgia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Georgia , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Georgia 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Georgia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Georgia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Georgia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Georgia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (January 2018 to June 2019)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.2.3. Demographic composition
5.3.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and Development
6.5. Opportunity sectors
6.5.1. Telecommunications, broadband and Internet
7.1. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Georgia key facts 2019
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (% of total population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Georgia
Figure 2: Georgia key political events timeline
Figure 3: Georgia key political figures
Figure 4: Distribution of seats by political parties in the 2016 elections of Georgia
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Georgia, 20072018e
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth in Georgia, 201323f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Georgia, 2018
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Georgia, 201318
Figure 9: Industrial output in Georgia, 201318
Figure 10: Services output in Georgia, 201318
Figure 11: Georgia's trade position in Georgia, 201318
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based inflation in Georgia, 201323f
Figure 13: Unemployment rate in Georgia, 201323f
Figure 14: Major religions in Georgia
Figure 15: Healthcare expenditure, 201117
Figure 16: Internet subscribers in Georgia, 201318e