Estonia: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 41
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-017
This PEST country analysis report on Estonia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Estonia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Estonia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Estonia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Estonia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Estonia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Estonia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Estonia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Estonia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Estonia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Estonia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments in January 2018 - October 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key policies
3.3.6. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.4. Social welfare
5.4.2. Income Distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual Property
6.3.2. Research and development
6.3.3. Information, communication and technology
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Estonia – Key facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (% of total population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Cyprus
Figure 2: Estonia – key political events timeline
Figure 3: Estonia – key political figure
Figure 4: Distribution of seats by political parties in the 2019 parliamentary elections of Estonia
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Estonia, 2008-2018
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Estonia (constant prices), 2013-23f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Estonia, 2018e
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Estonia, 2013-18e
Figure 9: Industrial output in Estonia, 2013-18e
Figure 10: Services output in Estonia, 2013-18e
Figure 11: Estonia's balance of trade position, 2014-18
Figure 12: Consumer price index (CPI) and CPI-based inflation in Estonia, 2013-23f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Estonia, 2013-23f
Figure 14: Major religions in Estonia
Figure 15: Expenditure on healthcare in Estonia, 2010-17
Figure 16: Government expenditure on education in Estonia, 2010-16
Figure 17: Internet users in Estonia, 2013-18e