Cambodia: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 38
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-011
This PEST country analysis report on Cambodia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Cambodia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Cambodia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Cambodia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Cambodia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Cambodia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Cambodia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Cambodia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Cambodia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Cambodia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Cambodia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments in January 2018 - August 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Structure of legislature
3.3.4. Key political parties
3.3.5. Key policies
3.3.6. Economic and social
3.3.7. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies Intellectual property
6.3.1. Research and development
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
8.1. Ask the analyst
8.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Cambodia – Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (% of Total Population by Gender), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Cambodia
Figure 2: Cambodia – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Cambodia – Head of State and Government
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Cambodia (%), 2008-2018
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Cambodia (2010 Constant Prices), 2013-2023f
Figure 6: Sector-specific GDP in Cambodia, 2018
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Cambodia (KHR Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Cambodia (KHR Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 9: Services Output in Cambodia (KHR Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 10: External Trade in Cambodia (US$ Billion), 2014-2018
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Cambodia, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Cameroon (Thousands/%), 2013-2023f
Figure 14: Major Religions in Cambodia, 2013
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2011-2017
Figure 16: Internet Users and Penetration (Million Users/%), 2013-2018e