Bulgaria: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 33
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-010
This PEST country analysis report on Bulgaria provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Bulgaria through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Bulgaria through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Bulgaria through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Bulgaria through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Bulgaria , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Bulgaria 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Bulgaria in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Bulgaria perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Bulgaria perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Bulgaria perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018June 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Structure of legislature
3.4. Key policies
3.4.3. Foreign and defense policies
3.5.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and development
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
6.4.2. Research and development
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Bulgaria – Key facts, 2019 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Gender (% of Total Population), 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Bulgaria
Figure 2: Bulgaria – Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Bulgaria – Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Bulgaria, 2007-2018
Figure 5: Bulgaria’s GDP and GDP Growth Rate (Constant Prices), 20132023f
Figure 6: Sector Specific GDP in Bulgaria, 2018
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Bulgaria, 2013-2018
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Bulgaria, 2013-2018
Figure 9: Services output in Bulgaria, 201318
Figure 10: Bulgaria’s Balance of Trade Position, 2013-2018
Figure 11: Consumer price index and consumer price index-based inflation in Bulgaria, 201323f
Figure 12: Unemployment in Bulgaria, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Major Religions in Bulgaria
Figure 14: Government Healthcare Expenditure in Bulgaria, 2011-2017
Figure 15: Government Education Expenditure in Bulgaria, 2007-2016
Figure 16: Internet Usage and Growth, 2013-2018e