Azerbaijan: In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 32
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: ML00003-004
This PEST country analysis report on Azerbaijan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Azerbaijan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Azerbaijan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Azerbaijan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Azerbaijan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Azerbaijan , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Azerbaijan 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Azerbaijan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018June 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Key economic and social policies
3.3.5. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and development
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Azerbaijan key facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (percentage of total population) in 2018
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of the Azerbaijan
Figure 2: Azerbaijan key political events timeline
Figure 3: Azerbaijan Head of the state and government
Figure 4: Distribution of seats in National Assembly after 2015 elections
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Azerbaijan, 200718
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Azerbaijan (constant prices), 201323f
Figure 7: Sector specific GDP in Azerbaijan, 2018
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Azerbaijan, 201318
Figure 9: Industrial output in Azerbaijan, 201318
Figure 10: Services output in Azerbaijan, 201318
Figure 11: Azerbaijan’s total trade, 201318
Figure 12: Consumer price index and CPI-based inflation in Azerbaijan, 201323f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Azerbaijan, 201323f
Figure 14: Major religions in Azerbaijan
Figure 15: Health expenditure in Azerbaijan, 201117
Figure 16: Education expenditure in Azerbaijan, 200716
Figure 17: Internet users and penetration, 201318e