Azerbaijan In-depth PEST Insights
- Pages: 46
- Published: July 2021
- Report Code: ML00003-004
This PEST country analysis report on Azerbaijan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Azerbaijan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Azerbaijan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Azerbaijan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Azerbaijan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Azerbaijan , as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Azerbaijan 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Azerbaijan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Azerbaijan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (July 2020 - June 2021)
1.4. Recovery of the economy from the COVID-19 crisis
1.4.2. Vaccine rollout
1.4.3. Government measures
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Key economic and social policies
3.3.5. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.3.2. Research and development
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Azerbaijan – Key Facts, 2021
Table 2: Azerbaijan – Population by Age (Percentage of Population), 2020
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Azerbaijan, 2021
Figure 2: Azerbaijan – A Timeline of Key Political Events
Figure 3: Azerbaijan – Head of the State and Government
Figure 4: Azerbaijan – Distribution of Seats by Political Parties, 2020
Figure 5: Azerbaijan – Evolution of GDP (%), 2011-2020
Figure 6: Azerbaijan – Real GDP and Real GDP Growth Rate (US$ Billion/%), 2016-2025f
Figure 7: Azerbaijan – Sector-specific GDP (%), 2020
Figure 8: Azerbaijan – Agricultural Output (AZN Billion/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 9: Azerbaijan – Industrial Output (AZN Billion/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 10: Azerbaijan – Services Output (AZN Billion/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 11: Azerbaijan – Volume of Exports and Imports of Goods and Services Growth (%), 2016-2025f
Figure 12: Azerbaijan – Inflation (CPI/%), 2016-2025f
Figure 13: Azerbaijan – Unemployment (Thousands/%), 2016-2025f
Figure 14: Azerbaijan – Major Religions (%), 2010
Figure 15: Azerbaijan – Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/%), 2016-2020
Figure 16: Azerbaijan – Public Expenditure on Education (US$ Billion/%), 2016-2020
Figure 17: Azerbaijan – Total Expenditure on R&D (US$ Billion/%), 2016-2019
Figure 18: Azerbaijan – Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 2016-2021f