Saudi Arabia: In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Pages: 92
- Published: May 2020
- Report Code: ML00002-023
This PESTLE country analysis report on Saudi Arabia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Saudi Arabia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Saudi Arabia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Saudi Arabia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Saudi Arabia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– Understand the legal landscape in Saudi Arabia through analysis of the judicial system as well as performance of the legal indicators
– Understand the environmental landscape in Saudi Arabia through analysis of the environmental regulations and the performance of the environmental indicators
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Saudi Arabia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Saudi Arabia 's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Saudi Arabia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Saudi Arabia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Saudi Arabia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Saudi Arabia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key findings
1.2.2. PESTLE highlights
1.3. Key fundamental
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. IMPACT OF COVID19 ON THE SAUDI ARABIAN ECONOMY
4. PESTLE ANALYSIS
4.2. Political analysis
4.3. Economic analysis
4.4. Social analysis
4.5. Technology analysis
4.6. Legal analysis
4.7. Environmental analysis
5. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
6. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
7. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
7.3. Structure and policies
8. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
8.3. Structure and policies
9. LEGAL LANDSCAPE
9.3. Structure and policies
10. ENVIRONMENTAL LANDSCAPE
10.3. Structure and policies
11.1. ISO codes of selected countries
11.2. Ask the analyst
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Saudi Arabia – Key Fundamentals, 2017–2024f
Table 2: Saudi Arabia – Key Facts, 2020
Table 3: Analysis of Saudi Arabia's Political Landscape
Table 4: Analysis of Saudi Arabia's Economic Landscape
Table 5: Analysis of Saudi Arabia's Social Landscape
Table 6: Analysis of Saudi Arabia's Technological Landscape
Table 7: Analysis of Saudi Arabia's Legal Landscape
Table 8: Analysis of Saudi Arabia's Environmental Landscape
Table 9: Mid-Year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2019e
Table 10: Patents Granted by the USPTO to Saudi Arabia, 2014–2019
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Saudi Arabia
Figure 2: Expenditure on Defense (SAR Bn/%), 2011–2018
Figure 1:Saudi’s Proven Crude Oil And Natural Gas Reserves, 1990–2018
Figure 2: Public Debt in Saudi Arabia (SAR Bn/%), 2010–2018e
Figure 5: Public Debt in Middle Eastern Nations (US$ Bn), 2018
Figure 6:Nominal and Real Oil Prices (US$ per Barrel), 2001–2018
Figure 7: Net Non-oil Exports with Prominent Trading Partners of Arab Countries (Excluding GCC Countries) (Million Riyals), 2018
Figure 8:Oil and Non-oil Revenues (SAR Bn)
Figure 9:Youth Unemployment (Percentage of Total Labor Force, Ages 15–24), 2019
Figure 10: Number of Pilgrims in Saudi Arabia (Millions), 2010–2019
Figure 11: Share of Youth Not in Education, Employment or Training (% of Young Population), 2011–2015
Figure 12: Employees by Education Status and Nationality,Q1 2018
Figure 13:Budget Appropriations for Public Institutions (Million Riyals), 2015
Figure 14: Growth in Banking Activities, 2006–2016
Figure 15:Market Capitalization of Listed Domestic Companies (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2011–2018
Figure 16:Number of Thunderstorms, Sandstorms and Stuck Dust in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 17: Saudi Arabia– Key Political Events
Figure 18: Saudi Arabia – Key Political Figures
Figure 19: Historical GDP Growth of Saudi Arabia, 2010–2020e
Figure 20: GDP and GDP Growth Rate in Saudi Arabia (US$Bn/%), 2014–2024f
Figure 21: GDP Composition by Sector in Saudi Arabia, 2019e
Figure 22: Agricultural Output of Saudi Arabia (SAR Bn/%), 2014–2019e
Figure 23: Industrial Output of Saudi Arabia (SAR Tn/%), 2014–2019e
Figure 24: Services Output of Saudi Arabia (SAR Tn/%), 2014–2019e
Figure 25: External Trade of Saudi Arabia (US$ Bn), 2015–2019e
Figure 26: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Saudi Arabia, 2014–2024f
Figure 27: Unemployment in Saudi Arabia (Thousands/%), 2014–2024f
Figure 28: Total Expenditure on Healthcare in Saudi Arabia (US$ Billion/%), 2009–2018
Figure 29:Internet Users in Saudi Arabia (Million Users/% of Population), 2013–2019
Figure 30: Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Saudi Arabia (Million Tons/%), 2010–2017