EBSCO Industries, Inc. (EBSCO or "the company") is a diversified conglomerate that operates more than 40 businesses. Prominent businesses include EBSCO Information Services and PRADCO Outdoor Brands.
EBSCO Information Services is the leading provider of resources for libraries worldwide including EBSCONET, EBSCO's total e-resource management system, and EBSCOhost, the world's premier for-fee online research service, including full-text databases, subject indexes, point-of-care medical reference, historical digital archives and e-books.
The company's outdoor products group is led by PRADCO Outdoor Brands - the world's largest manufacturer of fishing lures.
The company also manufactures and distributes products and services related to printing, publishing, promotional materials and office essentials. They are also involved in the business areas of insurance, marketing, steel joist manufacturing and real estate development and investment.
EBSCO Industries is listed as one of the nation's 200 largest privately held corporations, based on revenues and number of employees, according to Forbes magazine.
The company is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and employs more than 4,900 people.
EBSCO Industries is a private company and is not obligated to publish financial reports. Therefore, EBSCO Industries' financials are not available.
No. employees: 4918
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available